The following T&Cs applies to all of our competitions, on-air or online:
1. Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Unless otherwise stated on air only one prize per competition is allocated.
3. Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants will be chosen at random having contacted the station. Means of contact will be clearly stated on air.
4. The competition will run until the competition has been completed or has run its course. The radio station reserves the right not to give away a prize if the correct answers have not been given.
5.In the case of ‘Register to Play’ contests, instructions as to how to participate will be clearly labelled on air.
6.Contests in which winners are placed into a draw: Participants must be available via the phone number they have provided at the time stated by the presenter. If a participant does not answer the phone within 60 seconds of the station calling, the radio station reserves the right to disqualify them from the competition and draw a new winner/player.
7. Prizes offered by the radio station are in most cases provided to the company by a third party or sponsor. At the end of the competition, the liability passes to the sponsor for the deliverance of the prize offered. If the sponsor or third party thereafter cannot deliver the product or prize due to liquidation or similar, the radio station is not liable for its provision.
8. Employees and relatives of the radio station or any of the co-sponsors of the competition are not eligible to enter.
9. The radio station reserves the right to alter competition rules or suspend or cancel the competition at any time.
10. Entrants must use the correct contact details stated on-air by the presenter.
11. The radio station cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be incurred by listeners attempting to enter competitions.
12. Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties, engaged/unresponsive phone lines or for any other reason is not the responsibility of the radio station.
13. Unless otherwise stated on air there is no cash alternative to the advertised prizes. All prizes are strictly non-transferable.
14. By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on-air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station.
15. Copyright in the on-air broadcast and any photographs or images or audio of winners remains the property of the radio station throughout the world.
16. No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. The Programme Director’s decision is final.
17. The radio station reserves the right not to accept competition entries from outside the radio station’s DAB transmission area or countries outside the UK.
18. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void at the radio station’s discretion.
19. The radio station does not accept responsibility for entries that have been lost, damaged or delayed.
20. Prizes must be claimed within 3 months from date of winning.
21. We endeavour to send out all prizes within 28 days of the win. This is subject to change at our discretion. We may ask you to collect the prize from a third party sponsor.
22. Where a “family” prize is offered (i.e. family ticket to a theme park, family holiday etc) the radio station will state the number of individuals eligible to use the prize, as the term “family” may differ between competitions. The radio station will also state the maximum child age which may be younger than sixteen.
23. With regard to travel/holiday prizes, entrants are solely responsible for ensuring they are able to comply fully with disclosure laws, passport validity and any other specified regulatory criteria required for the destination. For example, some countries including the USA will require visitors to submit full personal details of health and any criminal record for verification some time in advance of departure. Any competition winners who are subsequently banned from travelling or unable to provide the required detail will not be allowed to travel and therefore will forfeit the prize. There will be no alternative prize or cash sum.
24. Texts: Please check with your network provider as to the cost of sending a text. Other than a network charge, there is no additional cost to text the radio station. The only exception is when the radio station is running a Premium rate contest which will be clearly labelled on air.
25. The radio station does not reply to text messages and not all text messages can be read out on air.
26. Entrants to text contests who text after the lines have been closed (this will be labelled on air) will not be counted but will still be charged by their network provider. This includes any text that has been sent but not received due to technical problems.
27. Any complaints regarding the radio station can be put in writing and sent to us, via email.
28. Winners must provide proof of their identity including their name and address if requested by the radio station.
29. The radio station reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any updates will be displayed here on the website.